Founder2015 - PRESENTBrutalism
Technologies: Shaders, OpenGL, Clojure, Unity3D, Unity, C#, ShaderLab, Unity Shaders, Color Theory, Color Schemes, Rust, C++
- Founded my private art practice. Systems, optics, and aesthetics.
- Worked with projects involving the human visual system, which has evolved to take in and interpret an enormous amount of information many times per second, leaving its massively parallel information processing capacity largely unused.
- Approached visualization in a more innate and sensory-driven fashion–higher bandwidth and lower precision.
Augmented Reality Developer2020 - 2021Nelu, LLC
Technologies: Unity, Augmented Reality (AR), iOS, Android, Location-aware Technology, Location Services, Photogrammetry, ARKit, ARCore, Computer Vision, OpenCV
- Developed a computer vision algorithm which automatically detects real-world dimensions of a shipping box recorded by the device's camera.
- Developed a locative augmented reality application and pipeline for anchoring and displaying 3D models on top of real-world locations with positioning precision measured in centimeters.
- Ensured all AR applications are running smoothly on both iOS and Android.
Computational Geometry Engineer2018 - 2019Arkio
Technologies: Unity3D, Virtual Reality (VR), Oculus, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Computational Geometry, Geometry, C#, Unity, Architecture, 3D Architecture
- Worked on the core engine supporting Arkio's computational geometry operations in VR.
- Implemented various algorithms for spatial segmentation, primitive composition, and solid modeling.
- Worked on designing and implementing user-facing solid geometry manipulation controls.
Augmented Reality Engineer2018 - 2019Infiniverse
Technologies: ARKit, Unity3D, Unity, ARCore, iOS, Android, C#, Augmented Reality (AR), Location Services, Location-aware Technology
- Built parts of an augmented reality content creation platform and marketplace running on the blockchain.
- Designed and architected the global positioning and coordinated the system translation algorithm, which converts from "real world" (geographic) coordinates into AR coordinates.
- Designed and implemented a land subdivision and ownership solution which allows users to buy parcels of land in the real world through the AR app.
Augmented Reality Engineer2017 - 2018La Siesta Technologies
Technologies: Swift, ARKit, Augmented Reality (AR), iOS, Computer Vision, OpenCV, Construction, Home Construction
- Created an augmented reality application for iOS, which helps a Spanish construction company measure and model staircase-attached chair elevators for disabled persons.
- Designed and implemented a user-friendly application which lets company inspectors easily capture the shape and dimensions of the staircase via AR and save it for later processing.
- Designed a computer vision algorithm which detects staircase features and combines them with AR data.
Senior Unity Developer2017 - 2018Cortina Productions
Technologies: Unity3D, Unity, C#, Touchscreens, Installation, Digital Installation, Museums & Exhibits, Shaders, Unity Shaders
- Worked on interactive on-site installations for the Royal Alberta Museum and the National Comedy Center.
- Created multi-touch, multi-screen interactive experiences in Unity 3D.
- Built a client-friendly installer format for easy on-site installation on custom hardware.
Senior iOS Developer2016 - 2017Apple
Technologies: iOS, Swift
- Created and shipped an internal (employee only) iOS application for Apple.
Senior iOS Developer/Engineer2015 - 2016Work & Co
Technologies: Lua, Swift, iOS
- Worked on the Virgin America iOS application.
Lead iOS, Unity, and Back-end Developer2011 - 2015Nordeus
Technologies: Scala, Java, C#, Unity, Objective-C, iOS
- Led iOS development on Top Eleven for iOS for one and a half years.
- Led the Unity development team on various in-house prototype projects for three years.
- Contributed to UX design, low-level network code, and experimental game servers.
Lead iOS Developer2010 - 2011NextWidgets
Technologies: Git, Xcode, Objective-C
- Built the NextWidgets iOS shopping widget, which enabled clients to embed micro shops inside of their own iOS apps.
iOS and Back-end Developer2009 - 2010M2E Consulting
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), Mercurial, Apache, PHP, Xcode, Objective-C
- Developed a suite of prototype apps and web services for making inspection and monitoring easier for construction industry clients.
Software Engineer2008 - 2008Google Summer of Code | Nmap
Technologies: GTK+, Subversion (SVN), Eclipse, Python
- Designed and implemented the network mapping mode for Zenmap, a dynamic visual representation of the scanned network.
Software Developer2007 - 2008FIS
Technologies: SQL, GDB, GCC, C
- Debugged business logic code and fixed database issues on Sybase and Oracle database platforms.
Software Developer2007 - 2007Google Summer of Code | OpenMRS
Technologies: Apache Tomcat, Subversion (SVN), Eclipse, MySQL, Hibernate, JSP, Java
- Designed and implemented the core logic service architecture that allowed medical staff to make rule-based queries to the database in a human-friendly way.